The pathway seem dark, the moments are unfruitful; everything seems stationary. "I feel stuck, and have lost the passion to go forth. But I'm trying and yet nothing seems to move." Why do you feel so?
You probably keep running away from the finals of achieving your goals; too scared to face the challenges; you're too disorganized; keep comparing yourself with others; you're impatient; you fail to take action.
To find your way back on top of the motivational ladder you would probably need to:
2. Change your direction/reset goals
3. Feed on the motivation of others
4. Remember why you're doing what you're doing
5. Don't be afraid to take action!
"Without action, knowledge may lead to frustration."
6. You probably just need a break! So take a vacation. Go do something fun and interesting to you. "All work and no play makes Jack a dull boy. "
"But those who hope in the LORD will renew their strength. They will soar on wings like eagles; they will run and not grow weary, they will walk and not be faint."
"And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose."
1 Corinthians 16:13
"Be on your guard; stand firm in the faith; be men of courage; be strong."