Here is a list that will attract God's blessings in your life.
1. Trust in God. Jeremiah 17:7- “But blessedQ)'> is the one who trustsR)'> in the Lord, whose confidence is in him." (Psalm 2:12; Psalm 84:10-11). "Blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed." -John 20:29
2. Love. 1 Corinthians 13:3 - "And though I bestow all my goods to feed [the poor], and though I give my body to be burned, and have not charity, it profiteth me nothing.
3. Obedience Deuteronomy 28:1 - 14 "And it shall come to pass, if thou shalt hearken diligently to the voice of the LORD thy God, to observe and to do all his commandments which I command thee this day; that the LORD thy God will set thee on high above all nations of the earth: And all these blessings shall come on thee, and overtake thee, if thou shalt hearken to the voice of the LORD thy God." vs. 1-2
4. Hope. "Happy is he... whose hope is in the Lord his God." Psalm 146:5
5. Salvation "Blessed is he whose transgression is forgiven, whose sin is covered. Blessed is the man to whom the Lord does not impute iniquity, And in whose spirit there is no deceit." -Psalm 32:1-2
"Blessed is every one who fears the Lord, who walks in His ways." Psalm 128:1
(Two main portions of scripture on this matter of blessings are: Psalm 1 and Matthew 5:3-11 )
On the other hand if you choose to walk in your ways and put your trust in man. If you choose to rebel against God's commands. If you choose to follow the ungodly and seek to satisfy worldly passions. Loving the things of the world more than you love God then you are not ready for God to bless you.
The righteous is blessed beyond the curse! (Mathew 5:6,10)